Saturday, December 03, 2011

Hi Tuckshop

Tuckshop Cafe


Hi Gang,

I know I've been so super anal and not posting anything up on eatclams. But like what Tallulah Bankhead once said, It's the good girls who keep the diaries; the bad girls never have time. I'm just kidding- I've been an exceptionally industrious workaholic with the occasional mid week drink because I've been kinda stressed. And I know I need to start selling some kick ass booze at Tuckshop real soon for sure. It's not even a question anymore.

Anyway, one of my favourite friends, Mario Chia (not his real name) came by to the cafe today to hang. Well, we thought it'll be a slow day of swatting flies and eating up all our food but it turned out to be a pretty mad rush when lunchtime came and a whole buncha folks dashed through our doors. I was pretty hazed but Mario decided to don up his kinky waiter outfit (just joking) and help out in the kitchen!!! So thankful to have minions, Oops, I meant friends, like him. Mario also took this cute panoramic photograph of the cafe which I thought it'll be nice to share for starters. But trust me, nicer ones are coming right up! Come visit me at the cafe if you have time friends.

Tuckshop is located @ 178 Paya Lebar Road #07-02.

Have a great weekend. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment