Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tuckshop

Hi Gang,

It's been a pretty long and hot day in Singapore and work today was the usual crazy/busy. So all the workers have gone home and I now have some music, some place to sit on, and some time to take a deep breath and let it all go.

Tuckshop is about 70% complete and we will be having an opening party on Tuesday!!! (All are invited please come to our party!!!) But I just wanted to write a little about how God literally gave me this café. It's pretty simple actually:

1. My slave-driving parents work in an office block in a semi industrialized place.
2. There are no good food places for lunch around.
3. They have an extra unit next door to their office which was previously used as a store for my furniture.
4. They decided to open cafe and started renovations in July.
5. I came back in August and the construction manager who was handling the café quit.
6. I was assigned the job on my 3rd day of returning back to Singapore.
7. Have been mad working ever since.

Okay, that was about it. Now that I'm FINALLY done with the construction (PHEW that is a big feat I tell you), I can focus more on the decor and soft detailing. Hope that turns out well. Wish me luck!

✗♥✗♥

No comments:

Post a Comment