

Hi,
So.... it's been a couple of donkey years since I've updated this space. But I thought I needed a break to pause for a little bit, and write something.
It's been almost a month and a half since I've graduated, left Boston and re-settled back into my new-old home. I'm completely immersed in Singapore's heat and overly dosed MSG hawker food, but I haven't had that much time or energy to run in the evenings with Jojo.
The most exciting thing in my life, is my new cafe which is opening next week. Needless to say, I've been devoting the past one month of my life running through the details in my head over and over again like a broken record player. The major accomplishments I've achieved thus far include:
1. Finding a German Chef, Mister S, whom is- I believe- God sent.
2. Passing my F&B Hygiene Officer Course
3. Being a somewhat proficient novice construction manager and passing several building inspections
4. Talking to LOTS of people to find good suppliers.
5. Getting 2 Spring Singapore grants.
Okay, I got to head back to work now and hopefully, get a chance to run tonight.
Have a Good Saturday CutiePatooties!



No comments:
Post a Comment