The Park Hotel
Ming Dynasty Vases
Claude Monet (my favorite)
Mr. Superpotato
MET Cafe
Shake Shack ♡♡♡
Ippudo
Hi Gang,
It's been a long while since I've blogged due to the torturous task of moving from Boston to Singapore. I've officially graduated from college (yay!!!) and am now in New York chilling with Mr. Superpotato for a couple of days before we head back home to Singapore (sniff). But fret not, we will be back to New York for graduate school quicker than you can say... sushi!
So New York has been pretty fun-- the first thing we did was to make a mad dash to the MET and it was my second time visiting it this Summer. I was dying to come back for it because I hadn't finished seeing it the first time around and my heart was completely settled after yesterday. We've also been overeating, which is a terrible/good thing, I can't really decide other than notice that my initial extreme detox was completely in vain. I love plum wine. Enough said.
Humans and food have long had an extremely complicated love/hate relationship. I can attest to that. My most favorite-est comfort food is the noodle. Any sort of noodles goes well with me. Be it bak chore mee, wanton mee, squid ink pasta, ramen, pad thai, soba, maggi mee, the physical action of slurping noodles comforts my soul. No really, I'm serious. French fries do the same trick but it falls under the snack category.
Mr. Superpotato bought me this drop dead gorgeous nude sequin dress from Alice + Olivia today while we were walking past Bryant Park towards the NY Public Library and I am so in l♡ve with it I am going to say goodbye to my comfort foods so my chicken fats won't pop out of the dress and burst the seams >:(
Okay chill out and take it easy cutie patooties ♕
No comments:
Post a Comment