Sunday, July 24, 2011

La robe

HI


I received this pretty dress from Milly NY, a few days ago in the mail. It was a gift sent by Mr. Superpotato, and I love it because of the pretty lamé swirl patterned print and silk lining which I'd reckon- makes it extremely comfy to wear. But it's still chilling gayly in the box no thanks to the heat wave, which makes a bikini the only sensible clothing to wear (not that I've been wearing it).

I've also been clearing out my closet because it's morphing into a monstrous avalanche and I'm trying not to drown in it. I know it sounds like a compulsive disorder, and trust me, it is. Thus, I've adopted a new motto of giving away to Goodwill anything I haven't worn for a year, or thereabout.

If the weather is kind, I will be looking forward to wearing my new dress out on a date with Mr. Superpotato this Friday ;) Will update with pictures soon!!! Have a great week ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment