Mean green machine

Cantaloupe & rainbow Swiss Chard
This is what I've been doing religiously every morning for the past two weeks, juicing my way to health. I recently watched this movie called Sick, Fat & Nearly Dead, featuring Joe Cross and he literally transformed from a fat sick man into this middle-aged hot dude. So, I got inspired, and Mr. Superpotato surprised me with a juicer. I know it's not the most romantic love token around but nothing is as loving as a secret antidote to good health and being skinny.
But then I decided to take a step further and wean myself off the comfort of food and eating. I know I'm in denial and am more attached to food than I would like to admit. I don't have to be obese to take pleasure and indulging in fries after a hard day's work. So, I'll be heading on a juice fast for the next 60 days (with the Master Cleanse in between when I'm traveling), to take back control over my thoughts, body, and mind. I'll like to write videos and document it everyday because this really is important to me. Wish me luck and lots of love xoxo.
Recipe:
(for the above juice)
1 cantaloupe
2 apples
8 kale leaves
8 swiss chard leaves




No comments:
Post a Comment