BU Today is BU's college paper, which I enjoy reading immensely-- because it's great. They ran a series on LGBT (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender) voices in light of four teen gay suicides in September. (And you think that America is very liberal- you are deluded my friend.) No, the teen suicides weren't from BU-- we're too happy to hang ourselves.
Thank you Zac Brokenrope, I want to let you know that even though I don't know you--- I love you, just because of your preserverance and strength. Who are they to judge on their pretentious self-righteous standards? It's true, those who are wearing perfectly primmed false fronts are on the contrary, the screw ups. Nothing is perfect, nothing is pure- and we don't have to prove anything to anyone, other than ourselves.
This is dedicated for all those who are laying in the gutters and looking up at the stars. This is especially dedicated to C.
Everything Gets Better.
No comments:
Post a Comment