Friday, October 08, 2010

#33 Say Hi to the long weekend

Today, I was very excited about my (potential) fur coat and showed this girl (my friend), P., a picture of my Max Mara fur coat while we were in Money & Banking class.

And her first reaction was, "YOU ANIMAL KILLER!"

I got a shock of my life.

But she was right, I am an animal killer.

I sincerely felt bad for a second or two, but I'm still going to buy it anyway.

I hope my mother doesn't call me a Russian-tycoon wannabe, but I don't really care, honestly.

- - - - -

In other less solemn news,

D. sent me some mail from Switzerland! The first thing I saw was the word "COOKIES" on the custom declaration form.






I was ready to throw it out, but, it was really just her sense of sarcastic humor, which I absolutely love. Inside joke; we ate an innumerable amount of cookies in Bangladesh, we literally obtained all our vitamins from them, which resulted in me permanently losing my taste for it. Like how I lost my taste for oatmeal. I'm just never going to put either of the aforementioned subjects into my mouth, that's about it.

But it turned out to be something delectably yummy! I love it. D. also mentioned in the postcard that she's the girl in yellow yodeling, but I know D. can't yodel for peanuts.

Don't try to trick me D.! That girl in yellow doesn't look like she goes to the gym AT ALL. Love and see you in November.


No comments:

Post a Comment