
Myron driving and raving to trance simultaneously. Kids, don't learn from this!

Autumn foliage outside Boston

Lunch
(The only vegetables P. eats are FRIES. I'm going to force him to eat broccoli everyday.)

Myron you look kinda gay, but it's okay, I'm still your friend.
It's the loooong Colombus weekend and I have no idea who Colombus is, but all that matters to me is that there is no school on Monday!!!
So we drove out of Boston for lunch and furniture shopping. As usual, I bought A LOT of shit and useless stuff, but mostly necessities, I think. Whoever said that retail therapy was cheaper than seeing a psychiatrist was lying, and obviously not a compulsive shopper. Grocery shopping, fur coat shopping, furniture shopping, all types of shopping are very good for me, and I'm very good at it. It's not a one way relationship, mind you.
But Myron wins Shopper-of-the-Day when he tied a gigantic mirror to the top of the car with RAFIA STRING (not even rope), and we had to drive home at 60 mph when we came at 100 mph.
Of everything fancy and pretty that I bought, I only really liked the stuffed toys. Don't judge- I know I'm too old to be playing with dolls, but I really like it. They give me this warm and comforting feeling while everyone else just gives me the chills.
The bear with the heart on his clothes is called Yves, which means Yew Tree.
Say hi to my new best friends living on my couch:

Have a great weekend and do something productive!
No comments:
Post a Comment