

Today, I was tortured in Labor Economics class and came out in a daze.
Then I went shoppingggg! I went for a fitting appointment at Max Mara to view their Atelier collection- limited to only 20 pieces in the entire world.
They don't hang their fur collection on the racks. But I was only looking for fur coats. So I said the magic word, "Do you have FUR coats?"
Then the stylist's face lit up into a playful grin and she brought me into the special VIP fitting room, where all the skins and fur of dead animals were beautifully hand stitched for selfish, vain, people to wear.
I LOVE wearing dead animals to keep myself and my heart warm.
I felt so SAFE in the coat, I didn't want to take it off, ever. Coyote, mink, and rabbit fur are all very good for the soul.
But, I was actually trying on their secret pre-launch collection debuting next Thursday (I got an invitation), so I am going back on Friday for a second fitting, and to finally clothe my naked heart.
It's just one fur coat a year, to brave the winter together.
But as soon as I walked out of Max Mara, I saw this homeless person walk pass me. He was wearing a blanket as a cape.
I wish everyone were rich and happy so I could buy my coat guilt-free.

No comments:
Post a Comment