Thursday, September 30, 2010

#26 Finish your homework, Emily!

Today, I skipped ballet class, (I'm so appalled at myself) but, for a legitimate reason- I would've injured myself and died if I did dance because I was so tired! I came home from school at 12pm and drank some tea before trying to convince myself to go for class. Despite using all of my willpower, it just didn't happen. Then, I K.O.-ed and passed out on the bed before waking up in a daze at 6.30pm.

In bid to fully wake up, I took a walk with my grocery cart to do some grocery shopping, and saw some really weird looking gourd!!!









I wanted to buy them, but my room mate L., would've been too freaked out! I asked a lady beside me on how to cook them, but she said it was just for decoration for Halloween! Imagine me eating this shitzxxz!!! Good decision to have not bought them.

I'm really looking forward to Paintball War this Saturday! My friends organized a BU vs. Harvard war amongst ourselves, and booked a paintball site + an entire bus! 40 people mad shooting at each other like headless chickens is going to be sooo fun! I'm really looking forward to shooting pellets at Harvard boys to de-stress.

My mother must be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment