Saturday, October 02, 2010

#27 I'm not losing (it)

Mid-week dinner with S.


yumz!


Fellow platoon mate, Mr. Y!

At paintball this morning, some of my friends looked like full fledged army soldiers with their army uniforms and personal masks. But me, I looked like a farmer ready to go water his vegetable garden... I was even chugging around in really nice grey Hunter boots! When soldiers to go war against farmers, it's not hard to predict who will emerge the victor. But still, I had sooo much fun, and the trees were beautiful. I love the forest.

The verdict is that I really suck at paintball. I stopped after 2 rounds of war because running around with all the amour (4 jackets) is such a workout. So I just ate my picnic food and read the Wall Street Journal while waiting for the gang to finish 2 more rounds of massacre.

No comments:

Post a Comment