Tuesday, August 31, 2010

#7 Just do the best you can.



In the respective order, they are my, Contemporary East Asian Economics, Labor Market, Monetary & Banking, Architecture, and Ballet, professors. I love how their pictures pop up on my Student Link to show who my professors are.

I'm so excited for school to start tomorrow. These few days in Boston have been pretty relaxing, and I am recovering well from my farewell gift from Bangladesh- food poisoning ;) I made myself a get-well-soon lunch today of steamed corn & baby carrots with grape tomatoes, and a side of roasted garlic hummus (I love hummus!) I tried creating a "city" with my corn buildings, carrot people and tomato cars. Then I pretended to be Godzilla and ate them all up. I must have been really bored.



I think I'm ready for this new school term. I can do it!!!

1 comment: