My childhood friend, J. Boon(ette) sent me one of her newest tracks. She's currently doing her Master's in Psychology and a freelance DJ at various clubs. She's freaking cool and we've been hanging out since I was 10, and she was 14. Even then, we've been doing the stupidest shit ever. I learned lots of stuff from her, from shouting vulgarities at boys, sketching, collecting donations for wheelchairs to send to Vietnam, to rollerblading at 6 in the morning.
Anyway, this track's great for studying and reading notes. Trance is plain awesome! But raves should really be reconsidered since 19 people just died from a stampede at the German Love Parade yesterday. I've no comments on this; imagining going to a dance-music festival and getting crushed to death by people panicking over nothing.
Idiots.
trance is pretty cool, i played the track for fun and now i'm hooked
ReplyDeleteglad you like it
ReplyDelete