Saturday, July 24, 2010

#10 Treat opposition like the Kite treats the Wind.

I've been packing my lunchbox to school because I really dislike eating yucky food. My mom bought me a thermos set, which I hardly use because it's for warm food. I use this black one from Mono Comme Ca more often, which my dad bought for me.

mini red apples + avocodos, and green apples
I don't particularly like green apples, but my grandmother likes them. And I'm still clearing out the food that they left in my fridge. It's been taking a long time, friends...


I used to really like these because Chocopies are absolutely fun to eat.
Then, I went slightly mad and bought 2 boxes.


I also made some flower pancakes with peanut butter & jelly sides one evening for supper. yum!


My neighbor's home, with such a nice tree
(I wonder who lives here; we could even be friends.)

their garden


School is coming to an end soon and I spy a tsunami of work fast approaching. Time to pull up my socks big time. Ciao!

2 comments: