Thursday, July 22, 2010

#8 Take your life like it's the last call.

After a torturous lecture of 6 straight hours yesterday (I lied, I really enjoy my lectures), I decided to take a walk home. The best thing I like about Summer is how the days are so immensely long, bright, and pleasant.
I snapped some pictures along my two-hour walk home. I didn't think it would take that long, because it doesn't seem that long when I jog to and fro Harvard on a typical run. Walking didn't feel that long either till the watch said so. The weather was beautiful; breezy with a gentle setting sun. However, walking along the Charles River is dangerous not because you might fall into the river, but because there is a lot of dog poo.

Houses behind Harvard


I thought this was really strange. Are these for colorblind firemen who can't see red?


Harvard Business (World's Most Expensive) School across the river. US$80,000+++ per year- They sure know how to do business. Okay, sorry bad pun.


Rowers on the Lower Charles


Ducks taking a bath on the Lower Charles too


Walking home in the shade


No more shade but I spy skinny runners


My favourite part- the bridge under the BU Bridge


Boston Skyline in the sunset (people fishing on that small boat)


I wore a nice scarf today.


Pretty shoes, but I walked home on wedges FOR TWO HOURS. This is called making every opportunity to work out. Boy was I tired when I got home. But, I found my champion roses in full bloom!!! Wheeee~


2 comments:

  1. Nice wedges Emily!! : )
    Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gracie! How are you? Haven't spoken to you in awhile. They're from Naturalizer- it's a comfy shoe brand!

    ReplyDelete