Friday, June 11, 2010

#13 Travel bug

All packed and ready to fly!

On my way back to Boston, I spent my last few Singapore dollars at the bookstore at the airport. I love reading while traveling because it's so calming.


This Statistics book really caught my eye and I plan to read it someday. Don't ask me why it was placed beside "Getting Naked"

I gave up "Getting Naked" & "Statistics" for this book. It's a really interesting book but not mightily spectacular. My Microeconomics professor used some of the examples in his lectures and now I know where he gets his sources from; not some bombastic Economics journal, but a blue book with a cow picture.

My flight back home was quite comfy because I had a bed which doubled as a massage chair, nice japanese food and warm bedroom slippers. They should provide slippers for everyone because slippers are just awesome.

Drank lotssss of sparkling water but my lips still chapped :(

I also suffered from three days of jet lag after but life's good now. Am glad to be back in Boston. The weather and everything here is wonderful, it's so peaceful.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:21:00 PM

    isn't it summer break for you? why are you back in boston so early? :0

    ReplyDelete