My gramps flew over to Boston eight (8) hours after I boarded the plane on a separate flight. So I came home the moment I landed, took a shower, a huge nap and took a taxi back to the airport to pick them up. I suffered from jet lag for three (3) days but my gramps were fine immediately.

Copley

My grandma is soo chic

My gramps attacking the lobster & oysters

Harvard Bookstore (my grandpa loves to read and he gave me his electronic dictionary which I carry around everywhere with me.)

My gramps @ Harvard Square and I bought my grandma roses :)

She was really happy

And we had coffee @ a very famous chocolat shoppe

lavender macroons (mad sweet)

avec mes grandparents
je l'aime
My grandfather is at the gym downstairs at 8 in the morning. Talk about discipline buddy...
Love this post.. your grandparents and you are adorable : )
ReplyDeletethanks gracie ;)
ReplyDelete