Saturday, May 29, 2010

#9 The question is not whether your parents know if you drink

The real question is if they know since when you've been drinking, how much you drink, what you drink, and what happens after you drink.





N. & I went for our usual Friday night dinner at Timbre Substation because our favourite local band, 53A, performs there every Friday. We both don't eat meat, so that makes ordering food as easy as feeding a baby but we were practically on a leave-no-carbs-behind diet and eating like mad pigs. And then we guzzled beer like fat bellied men and I came home slightly shitfaced but she was still a cool cucumber.

Am quite peeved to be missing Beerfest Asia this July!!! So N. & I are going to Oktoberfest in Germany in the near future to win a beer drinking competition!!! Must win a beer competition at least once before I die!!!

Time for a super strict lemon detox now cannot procrastinate anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment