Actually I blogged about you before in my old blogs you know Chia. I blogged about you throwing the chair at me in class, about us whipping each other with belts, you elbowing me in the nose I thought I was going to need plastic surgery, or giving me a HUGE WHACK on my arm in class I started CRYING in class and lied to kwekboonliang laoshi that a cangying (housefly) few into my eye just to protect you. I could have very well acted pitiful and dug your grave, just like how I called your HOME for laoshi on loudspeaker when you pontang chinese class... Are you sure you want me to continue writing about you?
But of course, I cannot deny that you were my hero for the day when you valiantly pulled out the staple bullet that stabbed my finger at lecture hall. I will always remember the look on your face when you called me "stupid" when I did all 4 out of 4 questions on the Physics A level Exam instead of just 3, and how hard I laughed when I forced you to juice my apple at the fruit store when you purposely played with my apple and DROPPED it, there was such a huge dent I couldn't eat it anymore.
Thanks for being such a trustworthy and devoted friend, supplying me with HOUSE from Season 1 all the way till 5 and for Chemistry notes at 12am the night before the exam, being part of the Sarcasm Club and such a good buddy! You're the best ;) I buy you shoes from the States and get my mumsie to bring back for you (tell me what you want Quick before I change my mind). Since China girls say you so hansum (& humsup), you should just move to China to be a model. See you Sunday with my Season 5 K thanks (got Ironman 2 & Remember Me?)
i just saw this! but how come chia got one whole blog post devoted to him!! tsk
ReplyDeletest
Haha hi honey he asked for it
ReplyDelete