Saturday, May 29, 2010

#8 Au revoir ma chambre violet

Am moving house soon and because I threw/gave most of my stuff away before I left for the States, all that was left of my life fitted into ONE box. Snapped a few pictures of some of my favourite cute toys- which I had in excessively wasteful abundance. I had no idea what I was doing with all of them but was reminded of where my time went to instead of studying...

Monsieur Pomme

Bought this in Venezia while I was there traveling alone

Diana+, my grandma bought this for me in HK. (I have lotsss of other lomo cameras)

Collection of ballet shoes over the years
Sammy, an Indian general worker was helping me pack my room. He didn't want to move away while I was taking the picture and those are his toes. I tried practicing my Hindi on him but he just gawked at me.

Wall art by my favorite doodle-artist, Ee-Shaun.
N. & I spent one entire night sticking this onto my wall before going out to play.

I also love going late-night grocery shopping and I think that everybody who eats meat should be severely punished. I want to be a famous vegan and represent PETA when I grow up.



I was actually feeling very sick from a week ago not only because of the heat, but also due to the bad (hawker) food that I've been eating for the sake of eating. I thought I had food poisoning when I was rolling around in bed, and spent the entire day acting sick. Then when my dad came home from work I complained to him that the wanton mee killed me, and recounted all that I had eaten the day before. Apparently because I'm such a fruit-and-obsessively-healthy-person who happened to eat an entire pineapple by myself, it worked as a super laxative! I didn't know that till my dad told me :( Be careful of your fruits children!

Dad brought me out for dinner after that and felt soooo much better after eating some food with non-laxative effects.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:01:00 PM

    did you give your lomos away? please say it ain't so!

    your super lax. story is funny! :D

    ReplyDelete