Marina Bay Sands
Ion's flashing lights (behind leaves)
Beautiful girls don't fall
♡♦♢♥☃
Today, my favourite & most beautiful friend N., and I went to dinner @ Chalk. It's one of our secret restaurants we frequent, and opened by an ex-Les Amis chef and her husband.
I woke up (late) at 1.30pm, did absolutely nothing at home the entire afternoon, before heading for a swim with my sister when she came home from school. (Wow, what productivity. But I'm on a holiday, don't judge) Then I dressed up and picked N. up from work and headed for dinnerrrrr.
N. has been one of my best friends since we were 10 and we sat beside each other in Primary school. On most days, I'm quite an insecure person. I looked like a duck beside my pretty mom and didn't think I was pretty, my grades sucked at school, and there wasn't anything I did particularly well at. But one thing was for sure, I always had fun in school with my friends ;) especially with N. She gave the best massages in class when my muscles were dying from springboard diving training (and I learned how to massage from her too). Thanks to her support, I eventually qualified for the National Team. When I forget to bring my towel to the pool, N. would come from home with a towel and wait for me to finish training. During exam preperations, she would constantly slip little encouragement letters and tidbits into my school bag to eat after training. I topped the class that year. We participated in all sorts of contests together in school and one of them was a dance competition in front of the entire school, which we WON FIRST PLACE! We also became superb dance partners in clubs too ;) N. taught and forced me to put on make up, chose my clothes, before going out for a whirlwind of a night. We did a lot a lot of censored things, but they were the most fun days of my life and I had such a blast!!! Nowadays, because we grew up too fast and are working too hard, we just lie in bed and eat tidbits, or drink a lot of coffee together in an attempt to save our liver.
I will always have our photo in my wallet, and her in my heart. Thanks for all your love, N.!
My dad who thinks he's a seal, abandoned me tonight, so I am going to run alone now. Bon nuit!
No comments:
Post a Comment