Wednesday, May 19, 2010

#2 Things I have been doing


Hi,
Here're some pictures of my home in Singapore! I've just been planting and rooting my butt here at home for the past few days I've been back because of the extreme extreme heat, it feels like Saudi Arabia.

ceiling

mom chilling

dad eating

d
kitchen & auntie lily

tv area

lounge

The truth is I haven't been very productive, but I really enjoy doing nothing. I have been:

1. Hanging out with JoJo (ma chien)


2. Hanging out with my sister


3. Sitting on my brother while he does push-ups

4. Going to the gym everyday :)
5. Reading:
Creating a World Without Poverty by Muhammad Yunnus
The End of Poverty by Jeffrey Sachs
Small is Beautiful by E.F. Schumacher
Lousy news on The Straits Times

6. Spying on my grandfather sleeping

7. Eating durians, durin puffs, durian pancakessss
8. Running alone in Orchard Road at 2am, running in the evenings with my dog and brother... my dad doesn't want to run with me, or run at all.
9. Going to the library

10. Hanging out with my gramps

11. Eating and eating and eating supper (I usually don't eat supper, or MEAT!!!)
12. Taking a lot of naps because it's so hot
13. Swimming
14. Shopping

2 comments: