Hi, I'm currently in Singapore for the first three weeks of my Summer holiday :)
Today I went to the market with my grandma and grandpa at Chinatown and I saw a lot of colorful things. I found the market to be a very interesting place and liked everything about it other than the sulphur-like smells. And then I drank liang teh while they ate some stuff and ate some more. It was too hot to eat but I still ate because grandparents always shove food down their grandchildren's throat. I didn't want to be picky so I had to eat meat :( And by the time I got home, I passed out on the couch, both from the heat and food.
Singapore is a very dangerous place. Not joking.
looloo thanks for making me miss home ): sighh. i mizz you too. oh and i miss gg over to your place to er watch meteor garden? and eat up your food? and lie on your bed???
ReplyDeleteMIZZ YA
looloo thanks for making me miss home ): sighh. i mizz you too. oh and i miss gg over to your place to er watch meteor garden? and eat up your food? and lie on your bed???
ReplyDeleteMIZZ YA
sure thing X., you can come over to my place in sg or bozton anytime! i <3 meteor garden btw... but for now econ readings > tw dramas.
ReplyDelete