Hi,
Finally dragged my butt across from the East to the West Coast, and am in San Francisco now-lying on my Bezfwen, X.'s bed lazing around while she is diligently hard at work (or truthfully, just shopping online).
We've been eating a lot.
In a span of two (2) days, we've had a huge sushi lunch, italian dinner 2 hours later, then went for coffee: carrot cake + mocha while studying, then went to bed. Woke up, ate some more croissants + cappuccino at a quaint outdoor cafe just beside UC Berkeley, then went to an ECONOMICS CLASS on a SATURDAY, during my SPRING BREAK (really turning into a nerd now, no joke). Ate some fruits, went to the library (Chang Lin East Asian Library, was architecturally so pleasing, I loved it). Studied studied studied then went for a really nice dinner of pizza & salmon salad (again outdoors, the Californians really like their Sun.)
Then what did we do after DINNER? We went GROCERY shopping at Trader Joe's.
I think I will always be a Singaporean at heart, have food in my mouth and out through my ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment