Woke up at 12+pm this afternoon while X. was already up early and hard at work doing Economics. Then, after eating breakfast on her bed and hiding the cereal bowl UNDER her bed, we dressed up and went for church. Church service was sort of Charismatic and I really enjoyed the service. It's been over a year since X. and I went to church together. It's so strange because we'd use to go to church weekly together with J., and formed the Shiny Shoe Club. I think we went to church together for a good 7 years. And I wasn't kidding, we wore A LOT of shiny things. I know I sound like a monkey, but all colorful, shiny and pretty things catches my eye.
Then X. went for a meeting and I headed to a gorgeous outdoor cafe and attempted to study (I did half a chapter). But the weather was so gorgeous, I ended up people watching and talking to this girl beside me, and on the phone avec mes amis vien d' Oregon. (I really like talking to strangers by the way). I said I won't drink coffee on non-school days, but I can't really keep my word on stuff like these, and had a cup of cafe au lait today- I sound like a caffeine junkie but I'm not! Believe me!!!
Okay then we had Korean food for dinner. And I passed immediately out on her bed and took a long nap. Woke up, ate some ice cream, took a shower and am NOT doing my homework but I'm feeling so zzz z zz z zzzZZZ ZzzZ ZZZzzz now I've got to go to bed now.
What an exciting life... I'm going to call my grandma now to tell her not not overeat at her trip to Hong Kong tomorrow.
LOVE DECLARATION:
ReplyDeletethanks for coming over, i would've died from stress w/o you. and thanks for being my boyfriend (and maid) and taking care of me and buying me stuff and packing my stuff up. YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY MAID/MUM/BOYFRIEND hahaha thanks love.