Monday, March 01, 2010

#28 harlow

Haven't been doing anything much or exciting other than mad studying.

Feeling quite upset too because my Night Lab for Astronomy class is due this Thursday and I've been waiting every single night for two weeks to do it, BUT the weather has been so shitty and rainy/snowing/snow-raining/slushing there hasn't been a single available night. I'm going to put my Singaporean complaining skills to good use tomorrow and complain to the professor, in a nice way of course.

I think I need to buy some eye drops- the words on my books are getting blurrier by the minute. Or maybe I just need glasses. I can FEEL my wisdom teeth coming out too. Please no!!! I need all the brain juice I have left!

Will be packing all my books with me to SF to nerd it out there! woohoo! NERDS FOR THE WIN! Am quite sianzzzz studying, but what to do- school fees so expensive must work harder. I wish I was more motivated in JC but school fees were like S$30 a month SAJC gahmen school- so cheap niah! Ha ha okay- no more nonsense, back to work. Ciao!

Coffee!! Coffee!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:16:00 PM

    how much are your school fees right now?? how come on SA you were not motivated by scube!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love scube- such fun playmates how to study??? every attempt to study was at mcdonald's and we'll just end up TALKING!

    ReplyDelete