Sunday, February 28, 2010

#27 ate a whole bag of teuscher chocolates today


Finally I got a new macbook to replace my dead computer!

So now I'm not so dead anymore, only semi dead no thanks to the mountain of workload I have to complete.

Heads up for the week aheaddddddd!!!! Will be flying off to SF this Friday to sleep and eat at my best friend X.'s apartment for a week and attend classes at BERKELEY! :)

Now that I bought silver HUNTER rain boots that really look like moon boots, I wish it rains every day so that I can wear them to school. I hope the person who stole my umbrella at the library gets blown away by the wind.


Dinner last Wednesday with SC girls and Singapore cuties :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:06:00 AM

    interesting, is that hossan leong in the picture? haha

    steph tan

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah hossan leong came to visit boston. darren seah on the left lives down my street and is my hi-tea buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:15:00 PM

    who's darren seah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go google la. you know the tv show OH CAROL? He's the brother.

    ReplyDelete