Dressing up for Friday night dinner
Good things this week:
1. Skipped 2 days of ballet because I was sick.
2. Booked air tickets home to Singapore and to San Francisco for spring break! (Kudos to X. for finding SUPER tickets hehe)
3. Had a fabulous time in NY with my lovely friend J. who's studying fashion at Parson's. (bought a lovely top from Marni, a dress from Hugo Boss, and lots of warm happy clothes from Uniqlo)
4. Had dinner at Balthazar's in NY (was superb!)
5. Became good friends with my Astronomy lab partner who works in a real estate firm and he's finding an apartment for me.
6. Went to Microecon class sick today and S. took me out for lunch after (because I needed hot soup). He drives without hands on the wheel by the way- Note to self: not to sit in his car as much as possible; he drives too fast it makes me *#&*%^(#@ nauseas.
7. Skipped Writing class this morning and Mummy said it was okay, and not to be worried about skipping class. (I could not believe my eyes when I read her message.)
Mummy wanted to send Aunty Lily (my maid) over to live with me because I've been falling sick a lot. (But of course I kindly rejected and instead tried to convince her that I needed a chauffeur instead, though getting a boyfriend might be a cheaper option.)
8. Mastered Microsoft Excel for Dummies after sitting for an hour in my Statistics professor's office watching her maneuver around.
9. Ate lots of fish and even more veggies.
10. DKNYC shoes came in the mail. (Must stop shopping now)
11. Getting into the hang of work!
Speaking of which, I really need to get back to work now. Will update more soon for you X. K can't wait to see you BYE! I'm also dabbling with including meat permanently back into my diet because I've been so terribly weak and falling ill frequently :( I think I'll take my vitamin pills more regularly for now and see how it goes. Please send me some love!
what kinds of meat will you eat? i always think about it, honestly, but have not had the courage to do it. but, in your case, understand how you would need it, especially for ballet.
ReplyDeletebabe, get back onto meat but cut back on the processed food. esp the carbs (bread, rice, noodles, pastries). it actually makes you feel better.
ReplyDelete