I know I shouldn't have- but I still did it anyway. I bought a pair of new ankle boots from Nine West. It's pretty darn gorgeous- I'm wearing it all around the house today to soften up the leather. I know I shouldn't have because I have way way way way too many shoes and I haven't even worn a few pairs of shoes in my closet yet! Why? I'll tell you why- Because I live in my jeans and sneakers tous les jours for school! But yes, I must start dressing up for lunches and dinner dates. And there's a Parisian saying that a girl must always wear beautiful shoes, because beautiful shoes will take her to beautiful places.
In other news, I skipped ballet today because I was rushing Astronomy homework and I'm so so so tired I don't think I have enough energy to go for Dance Theater Group later. I still have a paper due tomorrow :(
Thank God tomorrow's FRIDAY. I really need it. I really need NY. I must stop whining, I don't think it's very good for my soul.
Okay ciao- my boiled veggies are calling me from the stove.
No comments:
Post a Comment