I woke up really early this morning at 7.30am and made myself a lunchbox. I wrapped some veggie dumplings (and pan fried them), fried an egg, packed some spinach salad + cherry tomatoes + blueberries + cherries and headed off for school.
The weather was relatively warm and sunny today, with patchwork clouds, which of course, made me feel very happy as I was walking up and down school along Commonwealth Ave. My mother also half pleaded/ threatened me, to eat fish/ meat other than veggies otherwise she'll send me back to Singapore, when I proudly told her about the contents of my lunchbox. So I foresee a sushi dinner this Friday and lots of gourmet food when I head down to New York for J.'s 21st birthday party this weekend!
It's 1:09am and I'm still up trying to clear Astronomy readings/homework, but I'm secretly glad to be in school. I'm really hoping to finish up ALL my homework by Friday night so that I can play happily in NY this coming weekend! I love cheap (good) coffee for this reason so.
In other news, Madame M. told me during ballet class that I was doing much better today- and with each passing day, I feel myself getting stronger, more flexible, determined and confident. It's funny how when you dance as if you've got nothing to lose, nothing to prove and are allowed to make mistakes--- how exponentially fast one can improve. I love my ballet teacher, Madame Margot so ♥
Hope you all had a lovely day too!
I AM JEALOUS.
ReplyDeletemy lunchbox is pathetic. its just a measly sandwich with two slices of wheat bread, sliced hardboiled egg and a piece of lettuce.
and i miss my ballet classes (taken umpteen years ago). i liked them because my teach ms foo was so pretty and she liked me.
I must see you dance one day : )
ReplyDelete