Saturday, December 05, 2009

#39 Pourquoi j'aime les francais

la belle femme


un feu


le dejeuner

vin pour dejeuner aussi


champignon seller


charcuterie


amour

These are a set of pictures taken by one of my favourite photographers, Tom Palumbo in Paris, 1962. I love the french because their clothes, bags, make up, music, bread and grocery shopping never goes out of style. Everything is done with such delicate care of faux pristine even.

If I were French, it'll be okay to smoke cigarettes everyday and drink Chardonnays for breakfast. That is why I'm not marrying anybody but a French boy.

I've been in my pj's all day listening to Christmas songs which really warms my heart and makes me so excited for Christmas. It's going to be snowing next week and it's going to be beautiful + freezing. I'm not going anywhere without my fleece and long johns.

I'm actually getting quite bored of Christmas songs... Time to switch to some trance. Armin Van Buuren's performing in Hungary now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment