


So I spent my ENTIRE Friday night RAVING after the formal dinner. No joke- I had to soak my feet in hot water or it would in all seriousness cramp in my sleep. I also made the pretty sequinned mask to wear WHILE RAVING.
It's strange how I have so so so much time to do these nonsense when my Final exams are next week and not only have I not finished studying for them, I am going up to Portland this Sunday too to EAT with H. & some other nice chic kids.
Winter is officially here (it actually came 4 days ago on Monday when I walked to school in a thick fog in the morning.): it's -4 degrees celsius now but I think I'm getting used to the cold. Winter's my favourite season of the year! It's so pretty and less fickle than Fall.
Note to self: Go to bed, J. is a such a great rave partner I love Ulrich (secret code name)- rave more with him, listen to more Christmas music, weigh samples and label in vials, finish french portfolio, read le petit prince, study Macroeconomics Ch 8 & 9, Mathematical Economics, go skiing, wear thermals, go skiing, go skiing, go skiing, learn to drive, buy a Mini Cooper S for Christmas, go camping in the snow (wtf I know but it's going to be once in a lifetime thing), go to disneyland this holiday.
I am also too cool for school.
No comments:
Post a Comment