Winston Churchill once said, "If you're going to go through hell, keep going."
No, I'm not exaggerating my (Finals) week. In fact, I'd reckon it has been going superbly. Sunday was spent up in Portland eating shopping drinking coffee shopping buying presents spending daddy's money, looking at Oscar de la Renta, Lanvin, Marni, D&G clothing, buying L'occitaine deep moisturizing skincare for my grandma, and searching for the perfect Winter coat. I think by the time I'm done searching, Spring would've already arrived.
I told myself that I won't be tricked into buying Fall clothes which are on a hazardous sale. Well, harzardous for my wallet that is. Because I won't be able to maximize my Fall clothes and wear it in this FREEZING weather. In the end, I still got tricked and bought sooo many clothes. I'm probably not able to bring back all my clothes with me if I were to pack up and leave now. But I just brought back 2 luggages of clothes to Singapore in September :( I really cannot bear to part with my clothes. Really don't want to talk about it now.
K goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment