Wednesday, December 02, 2009

#37 Nippon Ichiban!



Have been mad studying and over-sleeping during the mini holiday, but it's cool. Did surprisingly REALLY well for midterms #2 despite having 4 in the span of 48 hours and not sleeping very much. Soooo thankful to God. SIFC meetings have been going well too- despite investing too many hours and not doing Oceanography lab work as fast as I'll like to (or not at all). We voted against furloughs/pay cuts for 100 faculty members, and saved US$800,000!

Final exams are next week and I'll be finally done with Fall term :) Played game theory in Mathematical Economics class today and I suck so bad at it. This is why I lose all my money when gambling because I just go for it with my gut instinct, which doesn't really exist at all!!!

The mountains are filled with snow already and I want to go skiing! Though I think I might be still at the bunny hill stage, but not to worry, I will become a champion skier one day.

My new comfort food: (organic) peanut butter with toasted (organic) 15 grain wholemeal bread.

It's been a year since I went to Japan :( I want to go back there with my sister and family! Sushi for the win! I think I'll go downtown for sushi tomorrow since I need some brain food for my exam preparations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment