





Day #3 did not go as well as it started: I broke my resolution 10 minutes ago when I bit into the forbidden fruit, the persimmon. And then an apple. I may continue tomorrow but I'm going for breakfast with J. at Le Patissier at 8am. It's my favourite cafe and I love their almond croissants and pastries. I don't see how Parisans eat all the pastries in Paris all the time and never get fat!
I LOVE MACARONS!!! I know it's like eating sugar but I don't care because... because... I like them tremendously. I'm so sure of how much I like them, I could date a macaron over a boy.
T.'s leaving for Japan this coming Monday :( He was my only vegetarian friend, I will miss him very much. I need to make veggie dumplings for his party. I might also try vanilla honey macarons if I have the time.

.
.
AHHH I want to quit school and watch tv everyday. I still have so much french homework to do, it's not funny :(
No comments:
Post a Comment