Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Etudier pour mes examens!


Nerding it out BIG TIME for my mid-terms tomorrow and Friday. Needing my Comme Ca ear muffs from Nippon, socks and nerd glasses + warm sweaters to keep warm. After Friday, I foresee a mini breather before diving back into Oceanography research, and preparations for The Finals. I will really need to stock up on my sleep bank and refridgerator beforehand.

Things I ate today:

1. Pumpkin soup
2. Tomato soup
3. 2 small pieces of bread to go with my soup
4. a banana
5. a herb bagel (I LOVE BAGELS, I always thought they smelt funny before I came to the States.)
6. cup of the vert (green tea)
7. organic yoghurt with blackberry honey for afternoon snack later.
8. I'm going to make organic hot chocolate later.
9. Have to eat my fish for dinner too.



This is my sister (on the right)! So pretty right?

MUST drive studying truck now.

A demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment