
Hi, it's been a hectic/stressful week, but it wasn't that bad. I'm at the stage of clearing as much work as I can while trying to complete washing all my samples and make time for the gym as well. Eating has essentially become an "on-the-go" thing. We don't have enough time to eat, or sleep. My Friday night started with dragging myself out of the Oceanography lab, where I still have a ton of samples to clean, weigh, label, bottle and wash. Went to J.'s house for a beautifully cooked Japanese dinner with lots of Choya, Korean rice wine, Lambrusco +++ because it was my favourite Korean friend, Hana's birthday!!! Despite sleeping 4 hour nights for the past week, I managed to keep alive till 1am before heading home slightly woozy, showered up, and slept like a pig. I hadn't slept this well in quite a while now. It was so good that I had to summon up ALL of my will power and dragged finally dragged myself out of bed at 2.30pm. I was suppose to go for breakfast with A. at Le Patissier, but in all seriousness, the thought of getting out of bed seemed like a joke. Anyway, I woke up and ate some of my roomate's chocolate (I hate her for leaving cute chocolate schoolboys biscuits in the kitchen!!!). Continued eating and drinking Chrysanthemum tea throughout the rest of the afternoon, cleaning and packing my room before making my way to school, in the library right now supposedly studying for Macroeconomics chaper 6; the Labour Market. But really, I just went online to Kate Spade's sample sale and bought myself a Madeleine Gavriella Dress in Lilac (picture above). "Believe me mah, I tried very hard to resist and struggled with myself for a very long time, but I could not give up a Kate Spade in lilac." It's difficult to find nice Lilac dresses! :~)
Anyway, I feel very motivated to go to the gym and do my homework now because of this dress, My Madeleine! :*)
(I still have to starve myself to fit my other Kate Spade spring island jillian dress by the way!)
Okay, got lots to do now! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment