Saturday, November 21, 2009

#33 Charmed?

current reading


study desk, study window


charms from my favourite people (grandma, mum & X.)


First Saturday after wave of midterms #2 and some heartache. Today will be a good day I'm sure:
1. Complete washing ME0005A-24JC equatorial samples
2. French homework
3. Anthropology homework
4. Macroeconomics homework
5. Day #1 (out of 7) of Lemon Detox (Organic lemon juice, grade B maple syrup, cayenne pepper)

The truth is, you don't really start starving until after 40 straight days of fasting. I need to detox to release toxins out of the fat cells. I also feel rather lost; like getting expelled from a school I never attended, retrenched from a job I never had. One goal at a time, one disappointment, (maybe two) insurmountable hopelessness- I need just one non-wrinkled map.

Off to cycle my cute little bicycle to the lab now! I'm bringing my hairdryer along to dry the sediments faster because I can't use up all the buckets. Oh what dedication I put into my work :~)

Au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment