Monday, September 07, 2009

#9

Home has been nothing but exceptional. And there will always be no place like home.

After a very whirlwind plane ride home, from delays, overweight luggages which they wanted to charge me a thousand dollars for, almost missing my transit at SF (but thanks to the service oriented ANA, I jumped onto the plane a minute before takeoff), and managed to get home safe :)

My entire family plus some extended family came to greet my arrival at 12 in the morning and I was about 5 inches taller than everyone because of my tres bonnes chaussures! (very nice shoes)
Now I remembered why I barely wore any high heels in Singapore- because the people surrounding me were very short.

Other than sticking with my sister and family every since, (It's actually very liberating not having a phone/ being bound by it), I got a haircut and a massage, which left me feeling rather bruised but happy. I cycled my sister to her ballet class yesterday but we had to abandon the bicycle halfway because I couldn't cross the intersection of Newton Circus. I also knocked down the "i" of the "Spizza" sign with my basket as I was wobbling down the road.

Today I'm going to swim at the Pines with my sister and then we'll be meeting my grandmother for lunch there and going out for movies/shopping after. I love lazy days..

No comments:

Post a Comment