Yes that's right- I've been drinking much more water, and clocking in good hours on my sleep clock. I tried going to the gym daily, but am really too tired/ lazy.
I also wanted to say, that God is good- and He gives you everything you ask for. Whether it be too extravagant or not, it really doesn't matter, because God gives you the best things in the world! So I remembered that in Primary school, I'd go to the Pines for lunch with my friends to swim and eat- and I wanted to be a member too. A year later, my parents bought membership into that club.
Then I moved on to Singapore Island Country Club with another friend, where we'd spend quite a bit of time there eating, away from the crowd with nice scenery. I asked God for a SICC membership too, and two years down the road, today, my father asked me to buy a club membership for him because he's too busy. So now I am, making phone calls on a lazy rainy afternoon when my transfer applications are NOT COMPLETED yet, buying a club membership.
Although my father and I play bad golf, we are looking forward to the greens!!!
I am so sleepy, but happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment