Much has been on my sleeves since the start of Summer, ranging from 18 credit classes, to Oceanography lab work, to piles of readings and an approximation of 3 mid terms each week. But despite the sometimes overwhelming work, I must admit that I've had my fair share of fun too. I had floated down the Willamette River not once, but twice on the river rat tube (gotten nicely tanned) and swam in it for a bit too. The current scared me for a moment or two, I felt like I was being helplessly whirled and tossed about as I was swimming towards the inflatable raft.
My favourite horticulture tree T-shirt and William's sunglasses are also now sitting happily on the riverbed because Zac had flipped the entire chain of floats along with all our possessions in it. I'm contemplating about buying another one, but I don't really need another shirt when I've got quite a massive pile (which I hardly wear in fact) spilling out of my closet.
I've also had wonderful dinners and lunches with friends, reading extensively all sorts of lovely books, and news and spending time in church and bible studies :)
My Summer's about falling in love with Jesus, all over again.
Hope yours is going great too!
p.s. Mozart's prelude in G major and another piece has been found :) I'm excited to hear it being performed!
No comments:
Post a Comment