





Dear Mithokozisi,
I want you to grow up safe and well, to see all the beautiful places God will bring you to. Here's a sneak peek at a part of a sinking city through my eyes, in prints. They're my favourite pictures and I carry them everywhere with me. But I would like you to have it, because you're very, very special to me. Someday, you will visit these ancient places too and walk on smoothen cobblestones and eat pizzas in the Italian mid-summer cold. So, you have to prepare yourself for the future; study dilligently & learn the languages of the world so you can travel all around, eat proper food with lots of vitamins and minerals, and grow to be brave and strong, so you can protect the defenceless. Remember that I am here for you, should you ever need anything; You're not alone.
I will be waiting for your letter :)
Loving you always,
Emily Loo
Are those photos taken by you emily?? Nice photos.. : )
ReplyDeleteAnyway am very glad that you are doing well in your studies.. keep it up and don't you let SHOPPING distract you!! Now go, shred your card.. if not the hole is gonna get even BIGGER. xx
yup i took these photos. i didn't do anything actually, the place was magnificently gorgeous even the worst photography would've done an awesome job.
ReplyDeletehaha i <3 shopping and clothes. and i know you do too gracie :) thanks for your email btw it made me feel a ton better .. will reply soon!