Easter Sunday was spent together with Meg, my roomate, at church, then at the grocer's buying a ton of chocolate bunnies & writing cards for all our friends, buying hot wheels, stickers and Pez candy for Mthokozisi (my baby boy) and my sister (my sweetheart). Meg got her baby girl (from Brazil I think) a beautiful elephant plush toy and we had a great chinese lunch before walking romantically home in the rain barefooted, with completely wet hair & smudged make up, it didn't feel so romantic afterall.
I also finally managed to hang my mirror onto the wall and Chris (who lives 2 steps away in the opposite room) helped to hang my paper stars onto the ceiling too! It's great to have men around doing all the handy work :) Andy Warhol lives in our room too, because we have plenty of his quotes and prints in our room. I wake up every morning staring at "You have to get happy about nothing" -Andy Warhol, which gets me thinking that actually, I do have plenty to be happy about and start off my day very happy. I used to wake up to "I wonder if there's a love affair which will last forever" - Andy Warhol, and decided that it was weird thinking about that every morning.
I haven't been updating much because I've been drowning in work :( Well, I still make time for rock climbing/ swimming daily and my weekly ballet & pottery classes, but, 19 credits is pretty tough to juggle. I also attended our college's primary debate for the Student Government today, which I am running for- life is going to get HECK-TIC! I promise to take more pictures though. Spring came and gone, it has been freezing the past few days, I think the weather forecast says the sun will be back next week :(
I think I have something interesting to write about tomorrow. I have to go back to biology now- the skin is very interesting; I didn't know there was so much stuff in it!
Have a good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment