Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello Rhodedendrums






Spring is finally here :~) and school starts tomorrow! My first lesson of this Spring term's Theater Arts! The pink Rhodedendrum shrub is my second favourite plant to walk by in school. I don't know why the Englishmen say that Rhodedendrums are associated with death (and planted in graveyards), maybe it's something like the Chrysanthemums of the Chinese? I love both these flowers though- they're beautifully calming to look at, and I think they're more beautiful than frail roses/tulips/lillies. I made a poster for raising the goat fund during my Finals week and pasted it outside my door. The response has been great thus far, though it's only from this boy Jason, whom I suspect is being so sweet primarily because he's trying to win the heart of my roomate; but great for the goat fund though! I also had to ask for extra favours from people to wake me up in the mornings for Finals week (see scribbles beside poster ^) because I couldn't get up to save my life- was too tired from studying. Thank God for nice friends :)
Goodnight, sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment