
As the title suggests, there is much homework to be done. But, I'm never bored because:
1. I have a lot of interesting homework :)
2. There's constantly great funny friends surrounding me
3. I have X. in the same timezone, so we talk incessently
4. I live on the rockclimbing wall/ treadmill/ swimming pool
5. There's this flat 1m springboard without a spring at the pool, I keep thinking if I should try on it.
6. I keep thinking too of the Sega Bugs game my uncle's sending to me. Which is on its way here now I hope. It's a computer version! I keep wanting to finish all my studying asap so that I can play it forever & ever when it comes. Okay, that was not a good idea.
7. Emails to reply to lovely people.
8. Laundry(?) Clothes just magically find its own way into my laundry bag. Weird, I know.
Have a great negative two (-2) degrees celcius day today friends! It's so cold, I'm going to throw on more clothes and quit acting cool (by not dressing warmer). Literally.. heh heh bad pun.
Sayonara!
No comments:
Post a Comment