Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lovebug.

Today I went for Polo training with Jake (boy who lives 3 steps away from me). And I rode Lovebug! She had just recovered from something (a sickness) and just got off antibiotics. Lovebug's my favourite horse because she's so terribly sweet. She stops constantly, especially when I tighten her reigns when I'm hitting, to make sure I don't fall off. I cleaned her stable, brushed Alfafa off her too and placed the gear on, before the game began. It was so insanely fun flying on horses at 2 degrees in winter.

But thankfully the stadium was on soft ground, semi indoors. Still I was freezing my butt off.
I am so tired now it feels like my body's breaking, I'm going to crash. Thank God for this new sport. I love it to bits! The kids in the room across are singing karaoke, it's Hilarious! I was trying not to spit out my cornflakes while they were singing in my ears. They're still at it, after 2 hours.

Goodnight, sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment