Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love cherry chapsticks!



Today was such a special day!

#1 It was X.'s 20th birthday! yay! :~)

#2 Obama's inauguration: I was let off class early to catch this live. Spent the morning with my floormates getting inspired by Obama's speech; it was so heartwarming, I was trying not to tear.

#3 The Reverend who gave the Benediction after Obama's speech was such a badass! His prayer which included the equality of all races, went like this "Let the brown stick around, let the yellow be mellow, let the red man get a head man and let the white make it right." It was hilarious, I loved it!

#4 Had a great dinner of cheeseburgers & onion rings with my mates, while watching the inauguration ball. Obama & Rochelle looked so terrible romantic dancing together, my heart melted.

#5 bought a Cherry Chapstick lipbalm; I love it to bits. There's even a song- I kissed a girl wearing a Cherry Chapstick.

#6 Started on my Art readings (because I cleared most of my major Econs & Writing homework)

#7 Was frosty in the morning and sunny in the afternoon

#8 Met Jeremy (writing class friend) at dinner too. My roomate, Meg, wants me to pass him her number during class. Arghhh...I so do not want to get involved.

#9 took a nap

#10 ate a rice krispy

Okay, must complete at least five (5) chapters of Art Reading and notes tonight!
It's exactly one degree celcius now!

No comments:

Post a Comment