Thursday, January 22, 2009

My heart is an apple





This is my favourite red berry tree on campus. I pass by it every Tuesdays & Thursdays when I walk from my Macroecon class to the Art class. There's an entire row of these mini trees (a little taller than me) lining the greenhouses. I've also decided that the best way to look at trees, is against the bright blue sky. Believe me, tilt your head up and take a look for yourself.

Today's Megan's birthday! :~) She just turned 19 Yay! Wow, there's been so many birthdays going around.

So we went to open our mailboxes, because it's Meg's birthday, and she was expecting something in her mailbox. Well, I was too. She had mail, I didn't :( So disappointed, I resoluted to open my mailbox only once a month to avoid having to stare at an empty box after vigorously turning multiple combinations on the lock. I came back up, cleaned my room and checked my mail. Only to find an email to go to my mailbox in 20 minutes to pick up my collection slip before proceeding to the Weatherford Hall front desk to pick up a package!

Excitedly, I ran out of my room, underdressed (not undressed) in a T shirt into the cold. And collected my brown parcel sent from Boston. My uncle had bought me my favourite online game, Bugs, on eBay :~) It was absolutely delightful receiving packages. I loved it more than the content itself. Anyway, the Bugs game didn't work on Vista (because Vista sucksxxxx). But of course I didn't tell him that it didn't work, in my Thank-You email, to the best uncle in the world. Receiving the special parcel was enough magic itself :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment