Thursday, December 11, 2008

So Cold...

I said I disliked packing. But I found out what I disliked more: Midnight flights.
Why? Because I realised that my midnight flight was on the 11th, and I had to get to the airport on the night of the 10th, not the 11th.

So I packed my stuff in an insanely tiny luggage (because my family members are such lousy packers they take up all the big ones) under 20 mins. And suprprisingly, I remembered to bring my swimsuit for swimming in the indoor heated pool! :~)

I'm in Osaka now, it's cold (Brr..), was really tired on first day because I was getting my money's worth, watching as many movies as I could on the plane. So as I was watching some crapppy Hong Kong movie (I like), I heard some sniffles beside me and realised that my sister was crying over a dead dog in the show (10 Promises I made to my Dog)! Shortly afterwards, she went to the toilet to release more tears and came back with goldfish eyes. And hence, we both did not sleep z.z

Literally dragged myself across Den Den Street and enjoyed the Fish & Fruit Market with overflowing sushi, it makes the sushi in Singapore look, sad. I also went up a 130m tower to the rooftop garden to view the scenary of the polluted air + sky scrapers (didn't like it really, was too sleepy)

J. flew in from Australia to join us. And he's got a really cool Olympus dslr. J. his sister, J. his older brother, J. his youngest sister came along (from Singapore) too. It's lovely to have friends along :~)

Have a (heart)warm(ing) day ahead! I'm freezing this morning already.

No comments:

Post a Comment